Saturday, August 16, 2008

Kate Hudson: Chris Robinson to Remain in My Life


Kate Hudson may be reluctant to chat about recent romances, but there is one man about whom the star is not shy about gushing – ex-husband Chris Robinson.
“We can talk about Chris till the dogs come home. I married Chris, I had a baby with Chris, Chris will be in my life for the rest of my life,” Hudson, 29, says in the September’s W magazine.
“It’s so hard for me, because I’m so open, to hold back. I could really just go on forever about this stuff,” she says. “But everything else – I’ve learned that things are better left private until you’re actually planning the wedding.”
Hudson also talks about her ex in terms of her son, Ryder, now 4. “We iChat with Chris constantly,” she says. “No matter what is going on in my life, relationship-wise, Chris takes absolute precedence. It’s important for Ryder to hear me say how wonderful Chris is, and how much Chris misses him.”
With turning 30 on her horizon next April, Hudson says, “Am I gonna look back and say, ‘God, I wish I could have gone to that … concert?’ I’d rather be listening to my son sing songs. I’d rather be watching him sleep.”

No comments: