Friday, May 23, 2008

Miley Cyrus Rocks Z100's Zootopio




Disney sensation Miley Cyrus took the stage at Z100’s Zootopia 2008 at the IZOD Center in East Rutherford, New Jersey on Saturday (May 17).

The Hannah Montana actress/singer has been making more and more public appearances as of late - doing her best to put the Vanity Fair photo debacle behind her.

Meanwhile, Miley recently came to the defense of troubled young stars such as Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan, saying: “Everyone has their time. And I think most 21 to 25-year-olds go through this kind of thing. Basically, they’re being normal 21-year-olds, especially Lindsay (Lohan). I mean, most of that’s pretty normal. If you went to most high schools, I could point out Britneys and Lindsays.”

“I guess that’s why I’m so adamant about the Britneys and Lindsays and whatever, because I know those people and I know they have good hearts and they’re just struggling,” she adds.

No comments: