Saturday, May 31, 2008

Jennifer & Marc Anthony 'Figuring Out'Baby Duty



Jennifer Lopez is in “mommy mode” and loving it, husband Marc Anthony says.

“She’s such an amazing mom and I’m so proud of her. She’s such a gem to watch,” singer Anthony told The Billy Bush Show Thursday.

The couple’s “big and gorgeous” twins, Max and Emme, were born Feb. 22 by a Caesarean section, and are cared for by Lopez, 38, and hubby– without the help of a nanny, Anthony, 39, revealed.

“It’s just us, man. We’re figuring it out and having a great time,” he said. “She expects me to help and she makes no bones about it. I get the late shift. I get literally from 10 on because we don’t have a nanny. It’s just me and Jennifer figuring it out. From 10 p.m. to 8 [a.m.], that’s my shift.”

Anthony, who is touring the country for a campaign against childhood obesity, added that Lopez has three movies lined up and is eager to go back to work, but “the babies have been a blessing all the way around and she’s just amazing.”

No comments: