Monday, May 19, 2008

KATE HUDSON PEOPLE MAGAZINES 100 MOST BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE 2008



Kate Hudson has topped People Magazine’s annual list of the world’s 100 Most Beautiful People and is covering the edition with a hot look, which hit newsstands this Friday. The 29-year-old single mother beat female celebrities like Salma Hayek, Rumer Willis, Mary J. Blige, Amanda Beard, the Gossip Girl cast and cute couple Eva Longoria & Tony Parker.

I don’t even remember the last time I got a manicure. I even got to the point where I started waxing my own legs because I don’t have the time. I’d rather be home with Ryder sitting there waxing my legs. I haven’t gotten a facial in a million years. I don’t do those kinds of things. And when I do, I always think, ‘I should do this more often.’
- Kate Hudson tells People -

No comments: