Monday, May 19, 2008

Paris Hilton Sports a New Ring from Benji




Always one to keep the public talking, Paris_Hilton showed up to talk about her new hair extension line with Sally Beauty Supply wearing a notable new accessory: a two-banded diamond ring on that finger.

Asked if the baubles were an engagement ring from boyfriend Benji Madden, Hilton said, “No, it’s just a present. He’s sweet.”

Still, the duo have already discussed marriage. “We want to stay together forever,” she said Thursday. “I wouldn’t do a Vegas [wedding]. I don’t know where or when but I do want it to be romantic.”

Betting that Nicole_Richie and Joel Madden will beat them to the altar, Hilton doesn’t mind following in her best friend’s footsteps another way, as well. “Nicole is our first friend to have a baby … Seeing Harlow, it really makes me want one. I’ve always wanted to have a baby.”

Until then, she’s content on practicing her mommy skills on Harlow. “I’m definitely ‘Aunt Paris.’ ” As for Benji? “He’ll babysit. I can tell he’s gonna be an incredible father. He loves babies.”

Benji Changed My Life in Every Way
With memories of dancing on tables in clubs still fresh in her mind, Hilton, 26, acknowledges how much she has grown since she started dating the Good Charlotte rocker four months ago.

“When I was younger I loved to go out, but now that I’m in a really great relationship it’s so much more fun to stay at home,” she says, “We don’t really like to go out. We have game night, friends come over and play Monopoly. It’s chill.” She also loves pampering her man with some homemade food. “I love to cook for him, I cook great lasagna.”

“I’ve grown up a lot. I’m at peace,” she added. “He’s changed my life in every way. I’m happy.”

Laughing about her beau’s rocker look, she says her she follows some words of advice from her dad to look past it. “My dad said you shouldn’t judge a book by its cover,” she said. “He doesn’t act at all like someone who has tattoos everywhere! I love him so much that I don’t pay attention. I don’t even look at the tattoos anymore.”

No comments: