Thursday, June 12, 2008

Carrie Underwood Admits She Burp A Lot



Say it isn’t so! When it comes to sex appeal, country songstress Carrie Underwood says she doesn’t fit the bill – because she’s a burper.

“I don’t consider myself sexy … I’m kind of a nervous person in general. I’m socially awkward. I’m not tall and sensuous. I usually wear sweats everywhere I go. Oh, and I burp a lot,” Underwood tells Cosmopolitan magazine in its July issue.

Aside from her potentially unsexy habits, the Grammy award-winning former American Idol also dishes about love and heartbreak. Formerly linked to Gossip Girl’s Chace Crawford and NFL star Tony Romo, Underwood admits she’s been cheated on a “time or two,” although she’s hush hush about the wrongdoer.

“Cheating is a deal breaker,” Underwood tells the magazine. “If you cheat you’re gone. Getting revenge on a guy is just not worth it to me … the best revenge I can think of is becoming famous.”

No comments: