Saturday, June 14, 2008

Jessica Simpson Gives Up Pop For Country Music


It seems that Jessica Simpson’s switching from pop music genre to country music worked her for the best as she plans to stay on this side forever, the singer tells The Tennessean. Simpson, who plans to release her country album this Summer says she’s got a lot of compliments on the song “Come On Over” which brought her confidence and hopes her album, will do the same.

Meanwhile Jessica Simpson spent the last few days in Nashville attending the CMA Music Festival, where she promoted her new single.

I’m planning on making country [music] for the rest of my life, and I don’t want to go back to that other world. A lot of people have listened to ‘Come On Over’ and told me, ‘I really wanted to hate it, but I like it. It’s] a backhanded compliment, but I’m glad it’s that way and not the other way around. I take a lot of pride in my talent and in the record I was able to put together. I’m not giving up.
- says Jessica Simpson -

1 comment:

Toby said...

I found a great deal of useful material here!
here | | here | | here |