Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mario Lopez Describes His Dream Girl



Just a few days after Dancing with the Stars favorites Mario Lopez and Karina Smirnoff split up, he was in the middle of Times Square, talking about the type of girlfriend he’s looking for.

“I’m a pretty low-maintenance kind of guy,” Lopez, 34, said Tuesday – as he was wearing a “Kiss the Cook!” apron and doing his own grilling (of hot dogs), as part of Oscar Mayer’s 125th anniversary celebration to help raise money for the food bank Second Harvest.

“I’d like to be with someone who is secure with themselves. She has to understand that I have a lot going on and I’m busy.”

Indeed, Lopez, currently starring on Broadway in A Chorus Line is also host of MTV’s America’s Best Dance Crew. “I’d like someone who has their own thing going on – their own ‘passion,’ whatever it is.”

A surefire way to win him over? “I like a girl that’s funny.”

As for pet peeves: “If she’s a big chain smoker, I’m not really a fan of that. Or a cusser – someone who isn’t nice to people. Someone who doesn’t like family and doesn’t like dogs.”

No comments: